Sunday, December 9, 2007

B-ball, Fun, CHRISTMAS

That last post was kinda depressing...sorry! I'll try and be more optimistic this time around! So, I'm pretty much not gonna be at school much next week! YAY! : ) On Tuesday I have a game all the way up in Union, so I get out of school at 9:15, then on Thursday and Friday I have a ternament in St. George!! : D YAY! Lots of fun and lots of homework...the homework part I'm not so happy about, but the fun is fun! (Repetitious?!?) Another thing I'm pretty much estatic about it CHRISTMAS!!!! It's coming up soooo quick! I should probably start thinking about Christmas presents, huh...I'm not going to the Christmas dance, which is kinda depressing, but there will be more dances and I won't have to worry about all the stress that goes along with dances. Yeah...neways!! I love you all and hope you have a wonderful week!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Good luck on all your games!