Monday, June 30, 2008

SAD DAY!!!!

Lauren Smith left on Thursday for Tahiti!!!! To see pics go to Megan's blog, but I just wanted to say that I will miss my bball buddy!! And if she ends up reading this...there have already been so many times that I've wanted to txt or call you about something exciting or frustrating (like my dad and mom letting me drive my grandpa to Provo for his doctors appointment today!) I know we will all miss Lauren terribly, but I'm sure she will have a wonderful and powerful experience while she is in Tahiti! (And just remember how good of a tan she'll have when she gets back...then maybe you won't be so sad! JK!)

2 comments:

Tahiti Chick said...

I have NOT dropped off the face of the earth. Just so everyone knows. :D Love you Chelsea!!!

Tahiti Sweety said...
This comment has been removed by the author.