Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Be Merry!



Yay!!! I love this new templete! :) It makes me happy!! Well....I haven't posted in awhile, but I wanted to catch up on some things! I decided to play basketball. And yesterday, Springville played their first game at home against Lehi. It was a full sweep! JV's (the team I play on) final score was 59-37! I ended up getting at least 18 or 20 points! It was amazing! One of the best games I have ever played. I hope that we can keep that up throughout the whole season!

I also want to send out a shout out to everyone who was in Thourouly Modern Millie. You all did an amazing job! I was ver impressed and completely loved it!

And who isn't excited for THANKSGIVING!!! It is a marvelous thing to be able to sleep in! And lets just admit it, food is pretty much the best thing on the planet! :) Well, where ever you might be celebrating Thanksgiving this holiday season, have lots of laughs, smiles, hugs, and good times! I love you all! Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Holiday's!

1 comment:

Tahiti Chick said...

jeez you stole my mp3 thing. what a jerk you are.
Lol I'm just teasin :D I actually, like, think you're, like, kinda the coolest... and I'm going to continue to be as annoying as heck and comment on every single post. (does it count as stalking when I'm across an ocean?) (actually it wouldn't be necessary to do this if you posted more often than once every three years.... so see it's your fault.)
Love ya girl and call me to tell me how everything went this weekend!
p.s. I had a good bball game yesterday on friday too ;) :) :)