Thursday, October 30, 2008

Confusion....

So I have been playing basketball ever since I was a tiny tyke-it is my dad's favorite sport, so that was to be expected. I don't remember a year that I haven't played on some sort of team if the team was available...but this year I am having great indecison on whether or not to try-out. I know that I won't be doing it in college and I am trying my hardest to make the right decision for my future. I know w/o bball I will have time to take some out of school sewing classes that will guide me on my path to wanting to become a fashion designer. But I also know that if I don't do bball I will miss it once the season starts, mostly becasue it has always been a huge part of my life.
So sorry to anyone if I have been grumpy or testy with you!!! I promise I wasn't trying to be! There has just been a TON a TON a TON of stuff going on and I have been stressed out! I promise things will get better after I make this very important decision and get the rest of my crazy life straightened out! I love you all and if you have any suggestions or even just comforing words/quotes--I would be happy to hear them! Loves!

2 comments:

Tahiti Chick said...

If I were there I'd talk some sense into ya ;) But I'm not, and I can totally understand your confusion. If I were there I'd cry if you didn't do bball though.
p.s. sorry I haven't emailed you back yet. So stinking busy. Loves!

chelz2crazy said...

yeah-that was my mom's comment too! she said "if Lauren were here you wouldn't have any question of whether or not to do bball!" lol-but alas, you aren't here...and I am leaning farther and farther onto the side of not doing it...:S I will try to call you sometime today or tomorrow!! :)