Saturday, October 18, 2008

Crazy life of mine!

So I have been feeling bad that I haven't blogged in two ages...so I decided too!!! :) The below are not all the pictures I need to upload, but my camera and my father's camera decided to not work today, so you will have to wait on the other Homecoming that I went to pictures and Sadie's last week! Sorry! 

Homecoming and my birthday, the main events on the slide show, were both so much fun!! :) It was exciteing to go to Homecoming the day before my birthday! A big thanks to Jerich for making it great! Not shown, my secound Homecoming and Sadie's were great as well! More on those later!

Life has been so hectic that I don't even know where to start! Most everyone who really cares already knows about my crazy life ;) but new developments...maybe not...:*( There is depressing new developements in the life of Chelsea Markham...I know...tragic *sob* but those of you who would really like to know can ask me in person or over email-I don't really want to make it public! Even though that's the point of blogs...right? Oh well!

This weekend was Fall Break! I got to go with my family to Park City, and it was a much need getaway from life in general! This week brings the end of the term-yikes! I am very scared for my grade in AP Calculus...but I guess we'll see...

Well, I have to go now! I love you all! Email! Chow!

No comments: