Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fun fun fun!

So, my dad got the camera's to work, so I get to show off the rest of my pictures! Yay! 

The first set of dance pictures were from Jeremy's (the kid I met at Education Week at the begining of the school year) Homecoming! He is already graduated from High School and going on a mission to Riverside, California on December 10th, but he went back to his school's Homecoming! It was such a fun night!! We went ice skating, then went home and got changed, then to Los Hermonos (sp?) for dinner and then to his school for the dance! I had an amazing time! I also absolutely LOVED my dress!! I got it for $30 at Mariposa and spent a good day making the slivery jacket!! :) Another fun thing was that my sparkly shoes that matched perfectly were only a $1!!!! :D talk about excitement!!

Sadie's was also lots of fun!! I took Jeremy seeing as it was going to be the last dance I would have a chance to take him too before his mission. I doubled with Rachel Thompson and her date Robert...something...I looked up his last name in the yearbook, but I can't remember it now :S oh well...We went Classic Skating first which was way fun, but also very tireing and sweaty. Then to Rachel's house for a delicious dinner and changing into our Greace garb! It was fun to dress-up rather than doing the traditional t-shirts! I will have to try and post our pictures from the dance becasue they are going to be hilarious!! :) We had way to much fun with the whole thing! The guys ended up meshing really well and we laughed throughout the whole night. After the dance we went to my house for desert and then we took our dates home! (lol-Jeremy fell asleep on the way home ;) it was cute!) 

Well, there is the low-down for anyone who even checks this blog anymore!! lol! At least I know Lauren will enjoy it! :D chow!

2 comments:

Tahiti Chick said...

Thanks for the shout out. I was seriously feeling depressed that you weren't blogging. My life was incomplete. And way cute pics. I LOVE YOU CHELSEA!!!!! You're just so amazing, I don't know how much amazinger you can get! Fer reals! Keep it real guhrl and I LOVE YOU!

chelz2crazy said...

heehee-I love you too Lauren-o!! ;)